Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hoaddy-Tow!



25 weeks! Wide Load comin' through! At Church one of the girls told me she was that big when she delivered. Thanks.

So there you go. I'm getting bigger every day. I went to see Dr. Luikenaar last week and weighed in at a whopping 152 lbs- the heaviest I've ever been in my whole life. Dr. L. said not to worry like most women do because I'm still on track. When we lifted my shirt to measure my belly, she looked at it and said, "oh, ya. that's ALL baby fat. NO mommy fat there. You'll have no trouble losing weight after the baby." :) That made me feel pretty good.

We measured my tummy, PERFECT! And listened to the heartbeat which was in the range that it should be. So everything was fine and dandy. I will go back to her in 3 weeks for a glucose tolerance test, and we'll check my iron levels again, and I get a shot for something I can't remember-I think it's for Rheubella? I'll be 28 weeks at that time, and then I'll be going in every 2 weeks. I can't believe it's come so fast!

So I also have an ultrasound appointment for tomorrow morning where I will be asking Dr. Byrne if all of this is really necessary. If there is no change, than I want to know if it really makes a difference or what exactly they are doing. Cause it's a little annoying going in so often.

So hopefully I will have some good news for everyone tomorrow.

Love you!

2 comments:

Danna said...

You look so darn cute! I was so happy I got to see you Sunday. And don't worry, that baby fat will come right off of you in no time :)

Unknown said...

He Mick cute budda!! lol

I'm sure the doctors just want to keep doing the ultra sounds to make sure they will know what to expect and be ahead of the game. I would keep going even if it's annoying. It is your little one. Think of it as peering through the window when someone else is watching him, you just want to take a peek and see if he's ok. :)