Sunday, March 15, 2009

I got tagged!

4 Jobs I've Had:
  1. The Learning Center working with disabled children--Best Job EVER! I miss it so much!
  2. Waitress at Red Lobster
  3. ArtTix Ticket seller--phone jobs suck.
  4. Night Janitor at Family History Library. Great Location, Crappy hours, Smelly work.
  5. Print Room at WesTech Engineering. Gopher work--I love it.
4 Movies I've watched more than once:
  1. Lonestar State of Mind--hilarious
  2. Iron Man--Bleu LOVES it
  3. Italian Job--we both love it
  4. Borne Trilogy--awesome
4 Places I've been:
  1. Las Vegas, Nevada
  2. Disneyland, California
  3. Waikiki, Hawaii
  4. Pearl Harbor, Hawaii
4 Places I've lived:
  1. Shelley, Idaho
  2. Bakersfield, California
  3. Pocatello, Idaho
  4. Salt Lake City, Utah
4 People who email me regularly:
  1. My Mommy
  2. Sharon Lawley
  3. Katie
  4. Carol Williams
4 Favorite Foods:
  1. Orange Juice
  2. Chicken Taco Salad
  3. Steak n' Potatoes
  4. Nachos
4 Things I'm looking forward to this year:
  1. Having my husband home
  2. being a mommy
  3. buying a house
  4. building a family
4 TV shows I watch:
  1. Seinfeld
  2. King of Queens
  3. Scrubs
  4. House
4 People I tag:
  1. Danna Pettit
  2. Sharon Lawley
  3. Torrie Nicholas
  4. Katie Purser
Now go to a picture folder and upload the 4th picture:

This is Christmas Break before Bleu and I got married. We spent three weeks making my dress, planning the wedding, and I was BEAT! Whenever I took a nap, or slept at night, all three dogs (mine, mom's and trina's) were always sleeping with me.

No comments: