Friday, February 27, 2009

Cute Craft

I am learning how to sew! And I keep picking the fabric that's hard to sew. Hmmm. Well I thought this would be a piece of cake, and then I realized that I don't really know how to sew yet. :) It's just a square, right? with curved corners, loopy fabric, and bias tape, and a needle that doesn't always stay threaded....... Easy right?

Well I did get it done in one night, so I guess that's a start. It was fun because it's for my cute little baby boy.


You like my model? It's all I have right now. I know he's nowhere near as cute as who it's meant for, but he'll do. :)

So there's a cute little pocket to keep his little head warm.
And of course, we have "Stressed Out Duck" - really, that's what it said on the package. How cute is that?

7 comments:

Tammy said...

That's great! Looks like you did a really good job.

Heidi said...

Awwww! that's so cute! I can't believe you haven't done that before, it looks great!

Danna said...

You did a great job! I can't even sew a button on a shirt so you are WAY ahead of me. Maybe we should get together sometime and we can do baby crafts together. I would love that!

brant and katie said...

you did a great job!! I am impressed.

nEtTiE*sKeTtiE said...

Oh! I think its so cute! I can't wait for lil babies! I love those towels! He'll be so cute in it!

muumar said...

You did a wonderful job honey, and yes, your baby will be much more handsome than that. But, it is a cute monkey.

Unknown said...

Very cute stressed out duck. lol I love it he will be warm.