Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Great News:


I'm Malnourished! Why is that news so great?? Because it's NOT Kidney Disease. When was the last time that your doctor told you that you needed to take in more Protein and Calories? Weird, but oh well. My cholesterol is normal, but my good cholesterol is way low, and my protein is way low. So I'm taking more vitamins, eating more protein and calories, and Bleu is determined to get me running in the morning. Hmmmm. I don't like that idea. But I'm happy to know that I'm Malnourished. Crazy. But hopefully all of these changes will help me feel better. Staying away from the calories is not the best way to eat healthy. That's why it's called a balanced diet. :) But I'm also happy to report that my sugar/sweets aversion stuck with me. I still can't eat very much and rarely find myself craving sweets. I still crave fruit. YESSSS!! It's so good.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm so happy you're malnourished, lol! You're right, that is funny, but I'm glad that it's something relativley easy to fix and hopefully you'll be feeling better SOON!! take care of yourself!

Danna said...

Oh Mickaela, what a relief!! I have been worried ever since your last blog! Now, go eat lots! Love you girlie!

The Christensens said...

I have been wondering about you since your last post- so glad that things are looking up! Take care!

Tammy said...

that is so good to hear...i was a little worried for you...you've been through a lot lately and don't need more...love you!

Carlson Clan said...

I just sent you an email asking you about this! I'm so glad Mickaela! You didn't need any other BIG things on your plate! Good luck with the running. I can't do it. And I agree with the sweets!

Miracles on Madison Street said...

I'm so happy that it wasn't anything worse. Being sick isn't fun. So have fun eating all those foods you were skipping. I think of you often.