Tuesday, July 21, 2009

More Bloodwork

Well it's been one month and I'm going in for my follow up. I'm doing it all over again. Bloodwork. I really don't enjoy it.
I've been feeling a little better lately, my sick feeling is not a daily thing and the headaches are pretty rare anymore. I've been having some sharp stomach pains so we'll have to talk about that tomorrow. My appetite is a little better and I'm eating more so that's probably helping me take more calories. We shall see in a few days. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Toners said...

I just wanted to leave a comment and say hi. I've read your posts and want you to know how much they've touched me. Your strength is amazing. You are Wonder Woman. Don't ever forget that. I see you at work and am amazed at the spirit within you. Keep your chin up and walk tall.