Sunday, December 7, 2008

Merry Christmas TAG-aroo

Who says you can stop being greatful as soon as the Turkey leftovers go bad?? I have been paying closer attention to all of my wonderful blessings this year and I think it's great to share those things that help us learn and grow. So- follow my lead. Name off the things that you have been greatful for particularly this past year. It's eye-opening!!

My Husband
Enthusiasm in Primary
Relief Society
Random memories that keep me going
Yesterday (is done and today is fresh-with no mistakes)

Children and the love and faith that they have
Home Teachers
Righteous Desires
I Love You-the three most powerful words I know
Siblings-we really did grow up to be best friends!
Time- sometimes it flies, other times it crawls.
Mothers-and learning all of the things she said were right.
Acedemics-and being done with them.
Sickness-the morning kind that lasts all day, a constant reminder that I am still pregnant.

People I'm tagging, EVERYONE-EVEN HUSBANDS AND KIDS!

Merry Christmas, everyone. I love you all so much!

1 comment:

muumar said...

M y family
E evidence of a God
R rainbows
R Randy
Y yarn

C Christ
H home
R rivers
I imagination
S Saturday and Sunday
T tender hearts
M mothers
A additions to my family
S Santa