Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tag from Tammy

8 TV shows I love to watch
1. Scrubs
2. Dirty Jobs
3. Myth Busters
4. Umm that's even a stretch. I just don't watch TV.

8 favorite places I love to eat
1. At home with Bleu
2. Cafe' Rio
3. Applesbee's
4. Chiles
5. Red Lobster
6. Mom's house
7. anywhere with the family
8. ??

8 things that happened yesterday
1. Slept in (ahhhh)
2. Had a real breakfast-eggs and toast with mom
3. Took a hot shower (ahhhh)
4. beautified myself without hearing "are you done yet?" (ahhhhh)
5. went to a play with mom and Sara - Into the Woods
6. Set up and decorated for the Ward Chilli Cook off.
7. Stayed as long as I could stand and then some.
8. Went home and watched Enchanted with Sara and Mom

8 things I look forward to
1. Bleu coming home
2. December
3. Christmas
4. June
5. Kids
6. My Fridays off
7. Having more space
8. Bedtime

8 things I love about Fall
1. Crisp air
2. Pretty Leaves
3. wearing jackets and scarves
4. Thanksgiving
5. Halloween
6. Rain
7. The Smells
8. It reminds me of when Bleu and I were dating.

8 material things on my wish list
1. My Student Loans paid off
2. A house
3. New clothes
4. Season Tickets to Desert Star
5. Food Storage
6. a room for myself to do projects in like sewing or reupholstering
7. a Desktop Computer
8. an office to put it in where I can do bills and have everything orgainized

8 people I'm tagging
1. Nan
2. Torrie
3. Camille
4. Katie
5. Trina
6. Jennifer
7. Jamie
8. Raelynn

No comments: