Monday, November 24, 2008

BIGGER HINT!!

Okay, Family.

I know how much everyone loves Bleu and me. I talked to him on the phone again yesterday. He seems to be doing better with thinking that everything is dumb, and hating life. He really misses me and says that I'm the only thing that keeps him going because I'm the only one who writes him letters. He's having a pretty rough time and feels like he needs more support. PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE send him some mail. It's the only thing that they have to look forward to and he doesn't get very much. I do what I can, but I really can't send him a letter every single day. He needs to hear from other people. It only takes a few days to get to him, but his letters take a few WEEKS to get to me. So if you plan on writing more than one, don't wait for a response before writing again. Tell the kids that he needs letters, too. I think he would love that. His address is a few posts down so scroll down, copy it, and start a letter. PLEASE.

I love you all and thankyou for the support you give me.

No comments: