Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pictures and Videos!

Kami got spayed last Friday and played the sick card all day Saturday. I let her because she was barfing Friday night. Haha. She Loves to cuddle on the floor and this is the best picture that we could get. Look How big she is! I'm just going to put a bunch of pictures of the past week or so. Enjoy!
I had my friend Kamie (Kami's namesake haha) help me out by watching Kami for a few hours while I was in class. Her daughter Mikaela (I know.. SO confusing, right?) just loves Kami and visa versa. Kamie caught this on camera and it's just too cute not to share!

Okay I know this is old, but I couldn't resist. Back in the day when she was allowed on the furniture, she fell asleep and was dreaming, twitching, growling, the works. Then when things settled down, she relaxed and this is what happened. Too funny. I still get a kick out of her face when she wakes up.

4 comments:

Stacy Lynn Carroll said...

Wow! She is getting so big! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

linkin loves kami we get on everyday so that he can see the doggie!!

muumar said...

Cute. She should be good with your baby. But your KID will ride her

The Family said...

So cute! Thanks for putting that on there! I love those two together! We need to watch her again :)