Friday, April 11, 2008

Another fun Game!!

A Decade ago I was.....
13 years old. HAHA!! I was in middle school and the only thing on my mind was my super big crush on rhett barney, getting straight A's, and trying to be POPULAR!!! blah. I'm way over that now. If you don't like me, it's your own fault. I am who I am and if you don't like it, too bad!!

5 Things on my to do list.....
1 Go home and kiss my husband
2 Laundry/pack
3 Finally print my wedding pictures and put them in an album and put some in the frames from the receptions.
4 Organize my house
5 Play all summer with my hubby (games, people.......like softball, tennis, hiking...)

5 Places I've lived....
1. Shelley, ID with mommy and daddy
2. Bakersfield, CA with sister torrie
3. Pocatello, ID with friends from work
4. Salt Lake City, Ut with wierd roomates, fun roomates, and a really fun roomate who won't let me call him his roomate.

5 Things people don't know about me...
1. sometimes i'm very shy
2. i hate having attention drawn to me (i act like i do so i'm not so uncomfortable with it.)
3. i feel like i'm failing most of the time
4. i am SO afraid of heights!
5. i am afraid of mirrors in the dark. it really really creeps my out!!

I'm tagging nan and lynette.

3 comments:

Jamie Hamblin said...

That's so fun! It's weird to think where i was 10 years ago...

muumar said...

What's with all the comments from people we don't know? I'm not liking it

Unknown said...

Hey Mick

Me too on the mirror thing. What is is that you say again and some one is supposed to appear. Now you are really freaked out huh!? lol